About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rhett and Leahs wedding!

My cousin Rhett, the youngest in the Thue family married his beautiful bride 2 weeks ago.  I wasn't the photographer but got some great shots~  the candie table was a hit, not only for all the kiddies running around, but the adults too!  there wasn't much left when I got around to taking some pics, but it was by far 
(I think) the greatest idea yet~!
Congrats you two! Another perfect pair!





This picture was taken as Leah came down the isle!  
Jake the best man, was checking to see his reaction as well!









OK, so Rhett and Leah returned home last week and found this on the roof of their house!!  Welcome home newlyweds!!
http://www.leaderpost.com/cars/Regina+area+couple+return+from+honeymoon+find+painted+with+just+married/3690260/story.html


1 comment:

  1. hey baby girlfren, your pictures are artistically amazing. i'm so glad you're blogging. i'll keep coming back. hugs & congrats on the other news too.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me!