About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Horse'n Around




So Last year, my best friend from high school asked me to take some shots with her new black horse SHADY.



Now to my understanding, you should never really buy an animal you can't trust.  WELL.....BEK...maybe you should have some faith?!  As the morning progressed and we changed outfits/ location and lighting, I asked Bek to sit on the grass and just "chill" for a bit.  She nearly lost her marbles, due to the fact she didn't "trust" Shady.  Well, here's a fact....if you never try you never know. SO SHE DID IT! and guess what?~  Those were the best pics that we snapped that day!  Have a look, and let me know what you think!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!