About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Friday, June 3, 2011

A Taste for something Different!

    So today I was asked to go and take some pictures of some condo suites that hardwood flooring was placed in.


     These suits were SA-WEET! ha ha!  It's nice going into a place where there is just plain simplicity!  No clutter or mess, and everything was "just so" in order: everything my house is not!  Staging houses/condos for  photos  is definitely something that takes talent.  I truly appreciate those who have this ability to turn a house or condo into a place that is essentially "show" suite worthy! 

     Todays focus was suppose to be on the hardwood, but I couldn't resist capturing some of the decor that was right in front of me!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!