About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspiration:

So I was going through pics, and found this one of Steph and me.  You know...when we were free to do as we pleased...when we pleased....and how ever we pleased. This was my partner in crime!  Steph has been an inspiration over the years.  Through thick and thin, we have continued to strive towards our goals in life and encourage each other along the way.  She is the one who introduced me to my husband ......thanks for giving me the better brother hee hee!  I love you dearly and thanks for everything that you've done for me!  You always know when I need to vent, go shopping, or even when I just need that squeeze on the shoulder when I am having a bad day.  Thank you.  You are the dearest friend, cousin, and sister in law anyone could have.  I appreciate you, and all you have to offer.  
love ya lots
-xo, Andi

2 comments:

  1. k, LOVE you too! Love that we can work together non competively and totally help eachother with our photography journeys! You rock and are the sister I never had! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and one more thing... I got to "the brothers" first and just gave you the left-overs!!! ha ha LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Follow me!