About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer 2013

Well It's been a crazy summer. From Driving across the country from Calgary to Regina to Chicago, to Toronto that was a crazy trip  but well worth the surprise on my families face when I showed up unexpectedly!!
My nephews have all grown up and are so much fun to watch.  They were introduced to a new way of playing.....what happens at Nana's stays there right...ha ha!  From mud baths to tent building we had a tonn of fun hanging out!  
July flew by so fast I am glad I have pictures to help me remember!  My cousin Jill and her husband John and their 2 kids drove out here from Abbotsford to hang out for a few days.  What an amazing little family to be around!  Super encouraging and the kids had a blast playing!  Very relaxed week which was nice, no pressure  to do anything, but just to enjoy the company! Mom came out the week after convention, when Spencer and Sharlene purchased their 1st home.  Needless to say it was NOT a laid back week- we painted their entire house in 4 days. Ya, tired you could say that.  I now know of muscles in my back which I never knew existed. The colours turned out amazing and we are so excited for them to have their own place! Now we can come visit and have a room to stay in! 
August is here now, and Chloe is almost 10 months...which means I only have 2 months left of mat leave which is a bummer because she is so much fun to be around!  She is doing new things everyday, and it is so much fun trying to teach her new things.  She knows the word ``NO``,`` baby`` and ``come``, so we`re working on ``mom`` and ``dad`` right now!  She has almost 6 teeth n she kinda looks like a hill billy but a SUPER cute one!She is crawling, climbs on furniture and walks along it.  She is a smart little cookie, she knows when she hears the garage door go up that Daddy is home lol  She gets super excited over the dog....don`t know why ha ha..  and we went to the zoo this past holiday monday and saw the penguins which she LOVED!!!!

Some of these are iphone pics| so disregard some of the quality!!



our little family!








 the 2 people I love most :)

 This is Jack:




 this is Gavin



 8|9 month picture .....forgot about the 8th month so its combined!
 Jill, John, Max and Tilly


 packing for convention....
 The moving|painting crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!