About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Friday, June 17, 2011

An Angel added to the Family!


Teaser from this mornings shoot
       So this morning I arose and headed over to the west side of Calgary, where I had the opportunity to photograph a Family who just gave birth to a brand new baby girl Julia. She is only 9 days old and is the most alert little girls I’ve ever seen.   As she went onto her tummy, she proceeded to LIFT her head…did I mention she is ONLY 9 days old!? Wowzer!!  She stayed awake the entire time I was there, and fell asleep just at the last.  Her BIG brother was a little shy but it was very evident that he is proud to have Julia as a sister.  Congrats Jared and Jeanelle on your new addition to the family.  She is SOO sweet and precious, can’t wait to do pics outside when the weather is nicer! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!