About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sharleen and Spencer ENGAGED!!!

Ahhh so yes Sharleen and my little brother Spencer are tying the knot!!  Can’t believe my family will be TOGETHER 2 times in ONE year!  Crazy!
      Taking photos of Spencer is a challenge on any day of the year, let alone being focused on him for 2 days.  Man what a challenge to get him to look good and to stop acting like a goof. Ha ha! We got some great shots regardless, thanks to Shar having patients for her new fiance! Congrats and can’t wait to do the wedding!














3 comments:

  1. aw - he's clearly not scared enough of you andi! takes a bit to make little brothers mind!love the pics - favs are the 1st two and lost & found one - happy engagement u 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of photos, congrats to the soon to be married couple. Good job Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Andi! I know what you were up against.lol. Good job Shar so cute. lol. Love ya Spencer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me!