About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Idea from Chef Michael Smith

While last weekend my husband went to work, I went garage saleing to hunt down some mason jars.  And that is exactly what I found!  I enjoy Chef Michael Smiths idea of putting everything in these jars so that things are easy to find, and also keeps food fresh!   So after Douglas got home, I had him help me re-organize our pantry.  Needless to say we now have everything in mason jars!  From chili peppers to rice, to noodles and flax seed They ALL ended up in a jar!  We had a tonn of fun doing it....riiiiight hunny!?  Well I did anyhow!  Love you babe



And of course I had to do the spices too~!

1 comment:

  1. Then there would be me who would forget what was in each jar. Hmmm...is that baking soda, baking powder or icing sugar...hmm.

    Great job tho!

    Candice

    ReplyDelete

Follow me!