About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Long Weekend to Abbotsford!

So summer has FINALLY arrived, and Douglas and I decided to get away from the worries of life and go visit my family in BC. After 10 hours of driving there, we finally made it past the mud slide and through the rockies to beautiful Abbotsford, BC.  We were welcomed with loving arms of my cousin Jill and her hubby John, and their OH-So-CUTE boy Max.  It was quite a treat being hosted by them.  They took us across the border shopping and had an excellent BBQ on the Friday night.  On Saturday, Douglas and I drove to the coast line to White Rock and saw just that...the big White rock that has been painted..ooooooo....lol. We browsed the shops, walked the pier and ate a fabulous meal of fish and chips.  
When we got home, we drove over to Jill's sisters house where there are kids EVERYWHERE~!!!  They have 2 girls, and 1 boy.  The girls are quite the characters~  Each with a VERY different type of personality!  Family pictures were due, so Heidi found this very cool red house, and we snapped a few shots!  

I hope everyone has been able to soak up some sun while its here!  Have great summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!