About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chad and Alesha






Well today I had the privilege of taking pics of the amazingly engaged couple Chad and Alesha. What a fun couple to capture.  Their love is so evident and the smiles didn't stop coming............Chad we had to work with, but they are so meant for each other.  Its crazy how love can show in a picture. As I began to edit them, I just got all giddy and excited for them.  Alesha I SO beautiful and fun to photograph.  Chads sense of humor added to the pics with a little "goofy-ness" which was fun.  After driving all over the city and playing with the lighting we had a great time and I'm so excited to see the pics after they get married! Congrats you two, Love ya both.  xoxo

























1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she let you put her ring in ICE CREAM! lol! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me!