About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wedding in Olds, AB



 To begin this day off, I was a little nervous.  When I woke up and was ready to go meet Ash for make-up, I nearly was blown away!  The wind was so strong my dress went flying and my hair was everywhere.  The last thing we needed was a tornado ripping through this little town of Olds.  The sky was dark and I feared the rain.  I made it over to Mr.Norman's and there to my surprise was all the girls sipping on Tim Hortons Coffee and NONe of them worried in the least about the weather!  "Oh it'll clear up' they said!  umm ok.  

As the day went on, make-up was finished, hair had been 'done' and now time for the dress.  When Ash came out of the room, she looked STUNNING in every way.  All I could think was WOW, Robin is gonna love this!  As her mom figured out the corset, the girls slipped into their dresses and soon everyone was 'lookin' good!  With a few shots outside the limo showed up and we were on our way to have this amazing wedding! The ceremony was beautiful, they both said "I DO" and with sun shining brightly we capture some beautiful pics of both this bride and groom.

T














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!