About Me

My photo
Welcome to my website full of giggles, laughs, vows, memories, and pictures that just make you smile!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summers almost gone...

Well summer has come and is almost gone without us even knowing.  I woke up this morning with a chill under my duvet blanket.  Crazy how just one morning it hits ya and the next thing you know we'll have snow falling here in Calgary.  As for what we did enjoy of the summer, the sunsets have been unbelievable, stampede was entertaining............both good and bad, and the flowers have bloomed into gorgeous colours! Among  all our happy days, we had sad ones too.  Moving into new places, our friends are departing the 'ol house, and moving on with life.   Hope everyone enjoys the rest of what we do have! I have 2 weddings this months, so keep an eye out for postings! 








This is my basil plant that I started at the beginning of summer.  We have some almost every night, totally fantastic!



Moving day, great friends, lots of sweat (and stinky boys), no tears, and of course a good 'ol U HAUL storey to tell:  went to pick up trailer, lights didn't work.  1st guy tests, he was french....didn't do anything.  2nd guy tested truck, still nothing.  sat around for 2 hours before the 3rd guy came out and tested Dougs truck (again), finally Doug finds the problem, and THEN we find out not all the lights are working anyways.  GRRRR...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me!